Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blog Fail

Not sure what's up with my blog right now, but if you click on the title of this post, it will look more normal and you can access the sidebar and past posts (I posted a new one tonight here and a fun video here).  If it turns out that I broke the Internet, I'm going to bed for the rest of the week!  ;o)

Update: It seems that if you view this blog using FireFox as your browser (my preference!), everything looks good.  I'm working on figuring this out, but in the meantime, ARRRRGH!!  Pregnant Pirate on a Rampage!

4 comments:

  1. You see how your belly picks are vertical and skinny? Maybe if you make the pics of the lotion long and skinny it'll fix the problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look right to me but I am using firefox. In both posts and in the individual posts the pictures look correct and I can see the sidebars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies! I think I need to remove and reinstall my template...but I don't have time right now. Blogs are great until they're not! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks right to me and I am on IE. P.S. I use Firefox at work and it WON'T let me comment; I always have to log into IE to do so. Weird. But a small hassle to pay for Chickpea and her/his momma :-).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! It will be fun for Tate to look back on some day... :o)